Iron Chef Products - Recipes
General Tso's Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced across grain in 1/4 inch strips
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 – 2 Tbs flour (or cornstarch)
- 1 lb stir fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled, minced
- 8 Tbsp Iron Chef General Tso’s
- Place chicken in small bowl. Sprinkle flour (or cornstarch) over chicken and work in with hands to coat all pieces.
- Add water Tbsp at a time working in with hands until water is absorbed into chicken.
- Blanch Vegetables in boiling water until crisp-tender, about 2-3 min. drain and set aside.
- Heat non-stick wok or large skillet on HIGH for 2 min. Add vegetable oil; swirl to coat pan (oil should smoke slightly)
- Add chicken, garlic, and ginger. stir fry for 3 min.
- Add Iron Chef sauce; stir fry for 2 min. Add vegetables and stir fry to heat through, 30 seconds
- Remove from pan and serve over rice.