Iron Chef Products - Recipes
Zesty Chicken with Orange Ginger sauce
- 1 chicken cut into quarters or eighths (you can also use whole cutlets)
- 1/2 cup Iron Chef Orange Ginger
- 4-6 small red potatoes (unpeeled and sliced into rounds)
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 3 cups of cooked rice
- Wash and dry chicken.
- Add garlic and salt.
- Marinate chicken in Orange Ginger Sauce.
- Grill: Cook over medium flame, grill potatoes in folded tinfoil packets with sauce.
Oven: Place chicken and potatoes in tray at 350F for 40 minutes. Glaze chicken with sauce about halfway through cooking.
- Serve with rice.