Iron Chef Products - Recipes
Spicy Thai Beef Salad
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 lemon grass, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup Iron Chef Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds (1 inch thick) steak fillet
- 1 head leaf lettuce - rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- In a large bowl, stir together the green onions, lemon grass, cilantro, mint leaves, lime juice and Iron Chef sauce until well combined; set aside.
- Cook the steak over high heat on a preheated grill for approximately 4-6 minutes on each side, until it is cooked medium.Be careful not to overcook the meat. Remove from heat and slice into thin strips.
- Add the meat and its juices to the sauce and refrigerate, tightly covered, for at least 3 hours.
- Tear the lettuce into bite size pieces and place in a salad bowl.
- Arrange the cucumber on top of the lettuce, and then pour the meat and sauce over.
- Top with the cherry tomatoes and garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.