Iron Chef Products - Recipes
Crunchy Coleslaw with Thai Sweet Pepper
A fast & easy side dish. Goes great with our Asian Pork Sandwiches.
- 1 - 1 lb. bag of coleslaw (for crunchy & healthy try the broccoli slaw - found bagged in the produce section)
- 1 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1 pack Oriental flavor Ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons Iron Chef Sweet Chili Sauce
- Mix slaw and seeds in large serving bowl.
- Crumble the dry, raw ramen noodles over the slaw mixture.
- Mix dressing (seasoning packet from ramen, sugar, vinegar, oil and Iron Chef sauce) all together and pour over slaw. Mix well and serve immediately.