Iron Chef Products - Recipes
Stir Fry Chicken with Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Iron Chef™ Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 boneless chicken cutlets, cut into 1 1/2 inch strips
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Mix sesame oil and olive oil in a heated wok.
- Add the chicken strips an stir fry 4-6 minutes or until golden. Remove the chicken from the wok.
- Add the peppers and onion and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of water and continue to stir fry for anther 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken to the vegetables and stir fry for another minute.
- Add the sesame seeds before serving.